The one for the big boys. The Crossfire XZ250R is the real deal no pretending . The best Asian dirt bike money can buy. The best breaks the best engine the best carbie and the frame that was designed with 1000’s of hours behind computer simulations.
Ok now the facts.
A true Water cooled 250cc OHC power house that red lines at close to 10,000 Rpm when de restricted connected to a Mikuni 30mm induction system equal to the most powerful 250cc Asian bike of its spec.
The frame is light yet very rigid. This was a computer modelled chassis where every angle and detail was accounted for. This gave the bike ergonomics that would rival even the likes of Yamaha and Honda.
The acceleration is crisp thanks to a quarter turn joker style throttle to allow full throttle opening at a quarter of the normal throttle action.
We encourage you to test ride this fantastic bike at Coffs Motorsports today.
- Engine: 250cc 4 stroke
- Displacement: 243ml (250cc)
- Compression: 10.5:1
- Transmission: 5-Speed, International Shift Pattern, 1-N-2-3-4-5
- Seat Height: 920mm / 36.22in.
- Ground Clearance: 320mm / 15.60in.
- Engine Cooling: Water Cooled
- Max Power: 19.5kw / 9000rpm (1 ± 5%) (26.15HP)
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic, Fully Adjustable Forks 91cm / 35.82in
- Suspension Rear: Hydraulic, Fully Adjustable Shock 50cm / 19.68in
- Brakes Front: Hydraulic 240mm Single Disc with Single Piston Calliper
- Brakes Rear: Hydraulic 230mm Single Disc with Dual Piston Calliper
- Bore and Stroke: 69 x 65mm
- Ignition: CDI
- Wheel Base: 1440mm / 59.69in.
- Fuel Capacity: 6.7L / 1.46 gal.
- Height: 1245mm / 48.82in.
- Length: 2120mm / 83.46in.
- Width: 820mm / 32.28in.
- Dry Weight: 115kgs /238.7lbs.
- Colour: White, Black
- Final Drive