Our aim was to create a vehicle that’s fun to ride and yet very capable of handling harsh terrain. The answer? Merging our farm quad with the 250cc sports quad. The result – the 250cc Tank!
Good, basic farm work horse with racks front and rear. Very reliable. This is our most popular farm quad.
Racks both front and rear give practicality to what is otherwise a sports oriented machine giving you enough power to do whatever it is you need to do.
- Engine: 250cc four stroke OHC
- Starter: Electric start
- Clutch: Manual clutch Multiple Plate Wet
- Carburetor: 30mm
- Suspension Front: Independent dual arm with Nitrogen/Oil Dampening, Adjustable ball joints
- Suspension Rear: Single mono shock (Nitrogen/oil dampening)
- Transmission: 5 Speed manual R-0-1-2-3-4
- Seat Height: 830mm
- Wheel Base: 1200mm
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 litres
- Max Speed: >80 km/h
- Final Drive: 428 chain
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disk Brake System front and rear
- Wheel Size: Front 21 x 7-10 Rear: 10/20 x 10-10
Usually available in these colours – Red, Blue and Black.
Price: $ 2299