Spotmaster fire fighting units offer fast response for initial fire outbreaks as well as general property watering and fire protection.
The Spotmaster 600L Fire Fighting Skid offers the versatility of loading on a table top or trailer with sling points for easy handling.
There is also on offer an 80 psi 12 volt electric pump for weed spraying duties which makes this a very versatile unit for multiple farm uses.
- Fully galvanised frame with aluminium tread plate
- 600L baffled poly tank with large screw lid
- Wind up hose reel with 30m ¾ inch hose with fire fighting nozzle
- 8m suction hose
- All valves & fittings
Pump & Motor Specs:
- Genquip 6.5hp motor with twin impeller pump, capable of running two hoses.
- Flow Rate- Maximum 300 litres per minute
- 3 way discharge head- 95 metre head- 8 metre draw
- L 1500, W 1300, H 700
- Weight 140kg empty
- 6.6HP Diesel motor with electric start, twin impeller pump
- 12 Volt 80 psi pump for weed spraying
- 30m 1 inch lay flat hose with storz type fittings & fire fighting nozzle